The Air-Cooled Dehumidifiers with desiccant rotor are used for drying air of up to 95% relative humidity with temperatures -20ºC to +45ºC. It is widely used in the area of Far East Asia, Russia, West Europe, North America with temperate climate.
The applications are numerous and wide spread. Below are some examples:
- Surface treatment during internal blasting and painting of tanks
- Shipping industry, both for permanent and temporary applications
- Controlling humidity levels in production processes
- Protection of equipment sensitive to corrosion
- Climatic improvements in damp areas
Air cooled dehumidifier with desiccant rotor is delivered as a complete unit with fans, filters, condenser, evaporator, compressor, desiccant rotor, regeneration heating and controls. The dehumidifier is ready for site installation and connection to standard-size ducting. Each dehumidifier will be custom designed according to the local conditions and the needs of the customer.